Training for everyone
We offer practical hands on training that encourages growth and development for everyone.
Our training days are shaped around 5 key areas and often days have a number of these running together.
- Small groups - Training for cell/small groups leaders and those coaching these groups.
- Transforming Values - How do we disciple in our new post modern environment? Psychologists tell us that our actions are the result of our beliefs and our values. As Christians we still sometimes fall into the trap of seeking to disciple by telling people what to do. This was once effective because those core values were part of society, but we believe this approach is not effective today. Laurence Singlehurst will give practical and very applicable models of how we can both be discipled ourselves and help others change and grow in this post modern world.
- Sowing Reaping Keeping - People sensitive evangelism. A day for everyone to help explore what it really means to love people, to love our community and to fulfil our responsibility to share what we believe.
- Church Leaders’ Forum discussion mornings. Held here at Highfield Oval, Harpenden in the onsite café, these mornings are especially suitable for church leaders who live more locally and may be available on a Thursday morning.
- Preaching and Teaching Training . This training day is designed to help you communicate well in different situations.Whether you are preparing a full sermon or a short talk, this day will give you helpful practical tools to develop your ability to communicate effectively.
Who is this day for?
- Speaking on Sundays
- Youth leaders
- Children’s workers
- Speaking at local groups
- Speaking at Alpha or Christianity explored
The hope is, not only to inspire you, but to equip you very practically and give you a development plan that could take you from where you are to fulfill the dream that God may have placed inside you to be a speaker.
- We also offer training and conferences in partnership with other related organisations. Information about these is available on our training pages.